EFFORTLESS GLIDE, SOLID TRACTION AND THE MOST SECURE ATTACHMENT SYSTEM TO GET YOU HIGHER, FASTER.
What: The most versatile, reliable, go-anywhere climbing skin there is. These definitive climbing skins now fit an even broader range of ski lengths with up to 16 cm of length adjustment.
Who: Everyone. Optimal glide, traction, glue, and attachments – ready for anything mother nature can throw at you.
What's Included: All G3 Alpinist skins come with a G3 Trim Tool, G3 Skin Savers, and G3's Skin Wallet.
- Laminated Tip Connector: Low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection.
- Tail Connector: With 16cm of length adjustment range, and 'pop up' feature to make it easier to remove your skins with your gloves on.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. New this year, if your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- Non-Toxic Adhesive
- PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
|SIZE||SKI LENGTH (CM)||SKIN WIDTH (MM)||WEIGHT (SINGLE)|
|Short||153 - 169||85, 100, 115, 130, 145||222 g / 7.8 oz - 336 g / 11.9 oz|
|Medium||168 - 184||85, 100, 115, 130, 145||240 g / 8.5 oz - 367 g / 12.9 oz|
|Long||183 - 199||85, 100, 115, 130, 145||257 g / 9.1 oz - 397 g / 14.0 oz|
|Material||Synthetic plush, non-toxic solvent free adhesive, Curved low profile tip connector with self aligning stainless steel hands|
Based in North Vancouver, BC, Canada, G3 Genuine Guide Gear is an independently owned and operated manufacturer of industry-leading gear for backcountry skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts. Since our first avalanche probe made in 1995 for guides to count on and trust, G3 has remained committed to our roots; designing and producing innovative, durable, and reliable equipment that professionals and mountain enthusiasts can trust.
Now with a successful 20 year history of industry leading innovation and new product development behind us, G3 isn’t resting on its laurels. Our range of users has naturally grown as backcountry bliss intrigues more and more of the mainstream skiing and snowboarding community, but our focus remains the same - albeit a bit more fun.
Constantly seeking improved solutions and new products, G3 engineers are passionate skiers who aren’t interested in making gear that’s only as good as the next market-share driven brand. With backcountry skiers, snowboarders and snow professionals relying on our gear for their safety, performance and ease of travel, we’re constantly challenging ourselves to push the boundaries. Now with a full range of skis, splitboards, climbing skins, AT & telemark bindings, and avalanche safety tools, we strive to not only make our gear innovative, durable and reliable, but downright enjoyable and easy to use.
Enjoy and be safe. G3's got your back for both.